Welcome to Connection Coaching!
My goal is to help you accomplish YOUR goals in the areas of personal well-being. I’m so happy you’re here and I’d like to share about myself in order for you to decide whether or not we might be a good fit together to help you explore your wellness integrating the physical, the mental and the spiritual dimensions of your life.
I believe that my “Triple Wellness” approach, combining life coaching, exercise and nutritional guidance gives you a first-rate advantage of achieving well-being in all aspects of life.
For the past two decades, my career has been dedicated to physical fitness, nutritional guidance and persuing goals of personal well-being, for myself and for others. I have an extensive background in health and wellness training, and share my credentials because I want you to feel confident that I not only do I ‘talk the talk’, I ‘walk the walk’ to help you make YOUR goals come true.
My certifications include:
- Life Coaching Certification
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Certification
- Wellness Practioner
- Personal Trainer
- Resistance Training/Weight Room Specialist
- Certified Aerobic and Fitness Instructor
- Prenatal, Youth and Senior Fitness
- Nutritional Guidance
- Exercise and Obesity
- Stress Management
- Yoga Essentials
- Freestyle and Step Aerobics Training
- Professor at Guilford Technical Community College: Wellness and Fitness
My athletic accomplishments include:
- Ms. Fitness USA – runner-up, 1995
- Ms. Fitness America – 3rd place, 1994
- Coors Light Duathlon – 2nd place, 1992
- Biathlon by the Beach – 1st place, 1992
- Mistletoe Run Marathon – 5th in age group, 1991
- Fred-Joseph Award – Most outstanding Athlete at Greensboro College, 1988
- Volleyball MVP – All-American and All-region and all-conference, 1987
- Tennis – 1st team all-conference and doubles state conference champion, 1987
- Inducted into the Hall of Fame for Athletics at Greensboro College, 2009
Wellness is a complex system of honoring our physical selves at the same time as honoring our spirit. Through life coaching, I have found a renewed sense of purpose and have found the perfect triad of a mind, body and soul approach to wellness. I can’t wait to start working with you.
I welcome you to a journey where we can accomplish your goals optimizing every aspect of your life with courageously connecting to your own truth. Contact me today to begin your journey.